This exciting tour passes through many small sets of rapids and calm stretches, which allows your National Park Licensed guide to point out the natural and human history of Jasper.
Jasper SkyTram & Rafting Experience
Double The Fun
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 6-17
- Child Ages 3-5
Enjoy this skytram and rafting adventure in Jasper!
Bring the entire family and join us for a unique perspective of Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our 2 – 2.5 hour round trip (transportation time included) passes through many small sets of rapids and calm stretches, which allows your National Park Licensed guide to point out the natural and human history of Jasper. The Athabasca River is the same route that was used by the “fur traders” many years ago, (David Thompson 1811).
The specially designed, 7 meter / 25 foot long, oar-powered rafts, offer a safe and comfortable ride through several small, easy sets of rapids and calm stretches that any first-time rafter will enjoy. Don’t worry the guides do all the rowing; you sit back and enjoy while exploring all the spectacular scenery. There is always a chance of seeing various wildlife including elk, deer, moose, coyotes, wolves, eagles, ospreys, mountain sheep and bears. Tours will operate rain or shine, and a poncho will be provided when required. This trip is designed for the whole family, toddlers to seniors aged from 3 up to 99 years old are welcome.
Enjoy your flight to the top of Whistlers Mountain on Canada’s longest and highest guided aerial tramway to an elevation of 7500 ft. (2263 m) above sea level. Discover stunning views including glacier blue lakes, endless peaks from 6 mountain ranges and Mt. Robson, the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Explore unlimited hiking in the high alpine while watching out for marmots, pikas, ptarmigan and even the occasional bear. Jasper Skytram will be the high point of your visit to the Rockies!
To Book your skytram reservation complete the raft booking first and you will receive instructions on how to book the skytram in your confirmation email.
You MUST call and reserve your space for the Skytram portion of this package.
RECOMMENDATION: Raft trip / SkyTram activities do not have to take place on the same day.
Please allocate enough time between start times to ensure your group enjoys both activities to the fullest.
- Raft Trip: 2 – 2.5 hours (round trip transportation time included)
- Skytram: allow 2 – 5 hours to discover the area
- Please note: the date you are choosing is for your raft trip. You do not have to do both activities (raft trip and skytram) on the same day.
- Please note that, for your raft trip, you’ll need to meet at your selected pickup location ahead of your reserved trip time.
- We are a dog friendly rafting company, there may be leashed dogs on the shuttle bus and raft. Please only choose our 12pm departure if you prefer not to have any dog on your trip.
- Guests who wish to bring their dogs along must book our Dog Friendly scheduled trip in advance.
- Guests who show up with dogs will be refused and asked to rebook into the appropriate Dog Friendly scheduled time.